Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today is a problem day!

Hi there,

Today like usual I started my job quite late.This is because after sending my son to boarding school after his weekend holiday that is afternoon.Then slowly I find my rythem and started myjob. but not as easy as usual.This because my car started to give me problem .During the first customer it start to give me problems.
I am just lucky that just after the first customer go down, another customer come in but too bad....it gave me problem ...very very sory to the customer because he have to go and find another Taxi...and I didn't charge him  ...poor me.
That's for today ,actually my car on and off a few times during my journey job but I still manage to cover the cost for today ......anyway it's a long story.
Let's go to the point, another Free Internet Money link for who's interested...simple website ,you'll earn money for reading emails ...the best part is Joining is and you'll get USD 10  as a sign-up bonus.here's the linkhttp://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?hitera

ENJOY Your Free Bonus!

p/s  Important day for me and all Malaysians   Tuesday 31/August  is our INDEPEDENCE DAY
MERDEKA,MERDEKA,MERDEKA....

No comments:

Post a Comment